A friend in need is a friend indeed
And according to my definition of friendship this “friend” may not necessarily be a human being
Not everyone can express their feelings in front of humans
Not everyone knows who you truly are as a person
For me any activity, any person or anything which makes you feel alive and help you to realize your worth is your true friend
It can be the books
It can be any game you are crazy about
It can be your parents, your spouse, your teachers, your classmates..etc.. etc…
But the best part about being with this true friend is you are in the moment and you don’t hesitate to be yourself
And blogging became my best friend
I never thought that I would start blogging someday. Yes, I was fond of writing but was searching for a platform where I can share my thoughts and views with the world out there and on the same side improve my writing skills. I have always been curious about what other people think when they read my content and how it is helping them. I wanted to learn from their writings and believe me it helped a lot. In this post I want to share the reasons behind my love for blogging-
- It provides me a platform to express my views- it feels so good when my readers are able to connect their thoughts to my writings. It gives a feeling of oneness. I can be transparent in putting my thoughts out there and also get an opportunity to have a look in other writers’ brain by reading their posts.
- It helps me to develop more connections- the real and deep connections are formed when you are all real. It is not always necessary that you can develop relationships only by meeting in person. Some relations happen at the level of thoughts when you are able to relate to other person’s way of thinking. Sometimes it’s difficult to find people who share the similar interests but blogging has provided me a platform where I can connect with the people who do agree with my point of view and share similar interests.
- It’s a source of knowledge– there are so many blogs where you can improve your general knowledge skills, language skills, etc.. There are blogs which are related to travelling. These blogs help me to know about the varied places and cultures practised in different countries and this gives a broader perspective to see the world.
- I can channelise my energy to something positive- yes, there are times when I feel low or disappointed because of some reason and at that time I choose to channelise my energy in writing. It takes away all the stress and confusion and leaves me with relaxed mind.
- It’s part of me- I feel so lucky to be a part of this blogging platform. I can start writing anywhere. It’s a “means” through which I can speak to the world of writers. It has become a part of life now and there is so much more to learn from blogging.