“If you think the land is barren and useless then you are thinking like the rest of the world but if you focus on the solution and find alternatives then you are an entrepreneur”
Problems remain “problems” only when we think they are bigger than human abilities. But the moment you accept them as small and bigger challenges that moment you are heading towards a new discovery, an invention and this vision of yours will not only solve your problems but it’s gonna be helpful for millions out there who once thought it’s impossible to come up with a solution.
Entrepreneur resides in all of us. It’s not restricted to business only. Anyone who deals with life in a different and innovative manner is an entrepreneur. The most important is “you must think out of the box”.
Let us look at the diet of an entrepreneur:
- Ideas: Ideas come to you when you keep thinking about the solution from all the possible dimensions. You won’t get an idea in a blink. It’s not always necessary that all your ideas will be successful. You must not lose faith and come up with an another idea. You must not only dream of that idea but gather all your courage to make it happen.
- Risks: Trying something new is always risky but adventurous at the same time. Risks are unavoidable. They are the greatest teacher and helps to mould your personality. You become the better version of yourself. If things don’t go as you planned then you will end up with a good experience. Different risks bring different opportunities but you must be prudent enough to recognise and grab these opportunities.
- Passion: In a journey filled with risks, failures, criticisism and many ups and downs if you are not passionate about what you are doing then you won’t enjoy this journey of entrepreneurship. When passion mix with idea then something great is gonna come out of it. If you love what you do then the setbacks cannot stop you from making your dreams into reality.
- Failures: Failures are inevitable part of life. But failures should not stop you from moving further. It’s okay to fall down but it’s not okay to quit. It has been rightly said by Kiran Mazumdar- “Entrepreneurship is about being to manage failures and succeed after failures”
- Self belief-People will say that your dreams are ridiculous but that’s only because they have given up on theirs. Don’t get driven by other’s opinion. If you can believe it then definitely you can achieve it. “Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together”