I express my heartiest thanks to Vijethkannan for nominating my blog for this award.
RULES FOR THE AWARD
- Thank the blogger and provide link to their blog
- Put the award logo
- Answer the questions
- Nominate your bloggers
- Notify your nominees
My answers to the questions:
What do you think about the blogging world?
Everytime it’s not possible to find a person to talk. Sometimes we hesitate to express what we feel or the person with whom we are talking may find it difficult to connect to our thoughts. But the story is totally different in the blogging world. Here, you are part of a family filled with writers. There are many who share similar views like yours. This the medium through which one writer can have a look in the mind of another writer through their writings.
What motivates you to write a blog and who encouraged you?
I have been interesting in writing since I was a teenager. But I never realised that this is something I really love doing. Then eventually I started writing short poems and articles in my diary. I got to know more about blogging through google. Later I thought of sharing my ideas and views with more number of people and yes blogging is like a icing on the cake in a writer’s life.
What do you want to change in the world and why?
I wish to change the way most of people view “education“. Most of the time we think there is only one aspect of education that is “formal education” but we forget that education is not only confined to the institutions, schools and universities. We must realize the fact that learning moral values is also a part of education and our basic human values differentiate us from robots.
What you think about your followers?
My followers play a major role in making my blog successful. Their reviews help me to know more about my writing skills which includes my strength and my weaknesses.
Are you enjoying blogging?
Blogging has become a part of my life. It is something which was hidden deep inside my heart but was waiting for the opportunity to come out. It’s really fun. I can channelise my energy into something positive where I can express the craziest fantasies and share the lessons I learnt from my life with the world of bloggers.
Your favourite book? Why?
My favourite book is “The Charlotte’s Web” by E. B. White. This book is a children fiction but it teaches deep and true lessons about friendship and care. It teaches us to be humble, more kind and show mercy towards others.
Technology is a good thing or bad thing and why?
Well… Technology is a thing. The good or bad depends on how you make use of it. According to me it’s a good thing because bolgging is also a part of technology.
Is your life in balance?
The earth itself is facing the issues of imbalance ecosystem then how fair it would be to say that my life is in balance….
Share any one of your experience which changed you?
Well.. recently I was searching for some motivational content on YouTube then I came across this motivational speech by Muniba Mazari. Each and every word of her speech created a deep impact on my way of looking at problems of life. It taught me that we should never let the circumstances take our self belief away from us.
What you think about backtechinfo?
Backtechinfo provides one with very good motivational content and it’s simple language is easy to understand.
Short description about you in 3 words.
Imperfect real being
Tips for beginners :
My tips for beginners are as follows:
- Write for yourself
- Don’t wait for perfection because there always a road for improvment
- Connect with more bloggers by reading their contents and truly appreciating their writings
- Don’t get driven by the number of likes or comments. Just keep writing
- Make blogging a habit. The more you write the better you get at writing….
Questions for the nominees are-
- What fascinates you towards blogging?
- Describe your journey in the blogging world till today?
- What impact can blogging create on an individual’s personality?
- How often do you write posts on your blog?
- If you want to change one thing from your past what it would be?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- Any breathtaking moment of your life? Describe.
- What is life? Describe in four words.
- Write about yourself in few sentences.
- What tips would you like to share with the budding writers?
- Any message for your followers
My nominees are: