Hello friends, i know its been so long since i have posted my last blog. But today i have come up with the post where i would love to share certain qualities which i have referred here to as “weapons”. So,without a further ado let me introduce you to these weapons which all of us have but very few of us are actually aware of and don’t make the proper use of it.
- Self-belief: whatever you want to do in life whether it’s cracking a competitive exam, starting your own enterprise or writing a book, etc..etc.. The first thing you need is self belief. Self belief is that weapon which would save you when people would fire the bullets of criticism, discouragement on you. This self belief would act as a shield during your most difficult times and would ignite a fire in you to “keep going”.
- Patience: things won’t come to you within a blink of an eye or a snap of a finger. you gotta wait a little. The one who can develop patience can achieve bigger and greater things in life and would also become a better person. Remember, everything happens at it’s own pace.
- The habit of letting go: if you cling on to your past mistakes or past achievements then you would lose out on the opportunities which are coming your way. Everyday is a new opportunity to make yourself aware of your hidden potential. Make the best use of it. Tomorrow has got nothing to do with what you achieved yesterday or what you lost. So, learn to start afresh every single day with a new level of enthusiasm.
- Focus: multitasking is a myth. You gotta be totally focused at what you want to do keeping all the unimportant things behind and to develop this unwavering focus you must learn to prioritize things and your tasks in a right manner.
- Be yourself: so many people….so many opinions. but your views, your decisions and your choices are unique. Always remember you are very precious. There’s no one like you in this whole universe. So,always be true to your nature.